Monday, April 5, 2010

We are Home :)

Well we made it back from our 18 hour car ride. We had a great Easter. The weather there was beautiful! It was in the Mid 80's and sunny everyday. I took ALOT of photos and will post them soon. While I was at my parents house I met a lady who also does Stampin Up! We talked and shared ideas, its always fun to meet people who have a love like you do. Anyway, I have some classes coming up. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP ahead of time so I can have enough supplies cut. If you are looking for a gift idea or want a certain class, Let me know. I'm still looking into the "work day" so if you are interested in attending, email me so I can start a list. You can work on anything...scrapbooking, card making, stamping, quilting...what ever your heart desires. I'll keep you posted. I hope everyone had a Great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment