Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Newsletter and classes


I was thinking of Spring today and can't wait to see the pretty flowers and green grass! This is a picture I took last year at our summer camp. I can't wait until we can see more of these :)

Anyway, I sent out my March newsletter today, if you didn't get one and would like to just shoot me an email. I have several classes coming up, so please let me know if you are coming so I can have enough supplies for you.

I was also thinking of having a "Work Day". This would be a day you can bring your own projects and supplies to work on. I'll have some of my supplies to share and have some Make and Takes to do. If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. If I have enough, I'll schedule one:) A girls day away! Who wouldn't want to go? We'll have a great time chating, meeting new people, while doing what we love!

1 comment: